St. Anthony Endowment Funds
St. Anthony Parish ensures that our church and school are here to serve the community for future generations by ensuring we have the financial ability to make this happen. To this end the Parish has established three endowment funds to provide for the long term financial stability of the parish and its ministries.
1. The Parish Endowment Fund was established to meet the needs of the entire
parish, its ministries and facilities.
In October 2016 this fund was valued at $256,442.
2. The School Endowment Fund serves to meet the needs of St. Anthony
School, its equipment and technology requirements as well as staffing.
In October 2016 this fund was valued at $115,636.
3. The St. Anthony of Padua Cemetery Endowment Fund provides for the
perpetual care of the grounds and to purchase additional land.
Our Cemetery is located in Jeffersonville at the corner of 8th & Main.
In October 2016 this fund was valued at $272,584.
What is an Endowment Fund?
1. It is a pool of funds restricted and designated to be held in perpetuity.
2. The fund grows through new contributions and earnings.
3. The funds may live forever and will help achieve long-term financial stability.
No more than 5% is available for use annually from the endowment.
Why would one contribute to an endowment fund?
1. A donation to an endowment fund is a gift that will last forever and ensure
financial stability for your parish for future generations.
2. Your contribution to an endowment ensures that St. Anthony’s has financial
resources when they may be needed most.
3. A gift to an endowment fund is typically a planned gift. One of the most
common ways is to leave a gift to one or more of St. Anthony’s endowment
funds in your will. A gift to an endowment can be given at any time.
4. Please pray and consider making a donation to any one of St. Anthony’s
5. Phone the pastor at St. Anthony Parish Office at 812-282-2290 to discuss
contributing to one or more of the St. Anthony Endowment Funds.