Our Junior High Ministry for 7th and 8th grade youth is a platform for transition. We blend religious education with youth ministry fun, sprinkle in socials and retreats, and suddenly by High School, they are old pros!
- Wednesday, April 26: Cooking Class till 4:15pm
- Friday, April 28: 8 grade End of the Year Gathering till midnight
- Saturday, April 29: Student Choir Practice @ 4pm
MIDDLE SCHOOL LUAU/DANCE – All 5 th – 8 th graders are invited to a Luau / Dance at St. Mary’s in New Albany, Saturday, May 13. 7:00pm – 9:00pm. Admission is $5. Concessions will be available for purchase. For more information go to nadyouth.org or contact St. Mary’s NA at
Tuesday, June 20
: Opening Mass @ OLPH/ Social to following @ OLPH. Service: Horse Farm
- Tuesday, June 27: Service: Exit 0. Social: Atlantis Water Park
- Tuesday, July 11: Service: Azalea Hills. Social: Cook Out and Games at Mt. St. Francis
If you haven’t signed up your kiddo…Don’t delay and do it todayJ
Registrations will be accepted till Wednesday, May 31
7th to 12th Graders~
Do you like to plan event? Have good ideas that youth can participate in? Would like to serve on the Youth Planning Team and share those thoughts and ideas?? We are looking for young people to serve on our Planning Meeting. We meet once a month after the 11am Mass once a month. We ask that if you serve on the committee that you not only plan and share your ideas, but to make those become a reality~serve at the events planned. If you are interested, please reach out to Stacy!