On October 22, millions of volunteers across the nation will unite with a common mission - to improve the lives of others. No matter who you are or where you're from, everyone has the power to do something that improves the life of another.
Each year here at St. Anthony our Respect Life Committee has planned activities so we can celebrate Respect Life Month & Make A Difference in our local community:
On October 22nd volunteers will gather here at St. Anthony from 9:00am until Noon to participate in numerous activities:
- Ice and decorate cookies for the Franciscan Shelter and Jeffersonville Community Kitchen.
- Make scarves, hats, mittens (crochet, knit, or cut them out of fleece) for the Franciscan Shelter Christmas Party (for 700 people).
- Write “Thinking of You” cards to the sick and elderly of the parish (cards furnished).
- Donate coats, sweats, sweaters, socks, shoes, blankets, tarps, other gently used warm things, and toiletries for the homeless served by Exit 0 Ministries.
- Donate religious items (rosaries, medals, books, holy cards, etc.) for our Troops.
- Cookie decorating will be in the school cafeteria. All other activities will be in the Parish Office.
For more information, contact Anna Marie Miller at 502-554-4879 or 812-282-4826.
Please consider giving up your Saturday morning October 22nd to Make a Difference!